I got a brace yesterday. Whoope-doo for me.
Ow ow ow ow ow.
It hurt a lot now, but it'll probably hurt even more tomorrow. I managed to somehow eat a croissant, which is a miracle in itself.
Three of the bracket things came loose, so this morning I paid another exciting trip to my orthodontist to have those fixed. I had someone called Dr. Patel, and all I could think about was Scott Pilgrim. Maybe I'm that much of a nerd.
OH OH OH Exciting Stuff Exciting Stuff!
Okay, basically, I'm subscribed to this book magazine, and I'm also on their forum (http://forum.puffinpost.co.uk/index.php)
So today I was reading the latest magazine and what did I see?
I saw my username in it, along with like 5 other people online who are my friends. And It was made of awesome and epic and it said my favourite musicians and it was lovely.
Anyway, now I'm going to go and make myself a soft sandwich to munch upon.
TTFN.
No comments:
Post a Comment